The MPT Penhars was founded 1964, it’s an association which is dedicated to popular education (Socio-cultural and Citizens’ education). The MPT is located in a neighborhood where many people have to challenge different conditions of fragility : social, economic and psychological. The aim is to promote the values of sharing, tolerance, solidarity and the principle of secularism and democracy. The 25 employees together with the help of many volunteers try to improve the living conditions of the local community.
The volunteer will have three main tasks :
– Organise and lead workshops for foreigners willing to learn french language
– Promote mobility programms (EVS, Workcamps, Workaway, ect.)
– Support the general activities of the hosting organisation.
Project Dates: From 15/09/2018 to 15/06/2019
Application deadline: 22/01/2018.
- Young people aged 18-30 years old.
- Sense of team work,
- Strong motivation to work with people with dısadvantages,
- Good skılls ın French language.