The EVS project ’Young Cultural Diversity in Kolding’ is hosted by Kolding Youthschool, and the project is based in the center of Kolding. We offer the international participant the experience to work together with local culture entrepreneur’s, musicians, staff and many other creative people at the new established cultural house, Bygning 5 (Building 5). All ideas, cultural events, workshops and activities in general are set up and organized by the users. Therefor the job can and will change from time to time.
We will of course try to accommodate whatever wishes you have, but you will also have to expect some practical work takin care of the house as well.
User involvement is of our highest priority and it is our finest job is to support and help them succeed with their different projects and ideas.
Project Dates: From 01/08/2018 to 31/07/2019.
Application deadline: 08/01/2018.
- Young people aged 18-30 years old.
- We prefer a participant, who is open minded and highly motivated about working with different cultures, and we expect you being willing to share your culture and knowledge.
- In addition, we prefer a person, who has experience working in a place with many things to do, and where not all tasks are given in advance.
- We prefer a participant, who has knowledge about event planning, but it is not a demand, as long you have the interest about this.
- Persons attracted of getting practice/experience within culture work targeting the age group 16-35 years should consider applying for this EVS project.